Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead. The 19H1 Build version is 180909-1900 and it will begin rolling out at 2.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see a list of fixes and known issues in the changelog shared officially.
- Networking – We have fixed the bug in which Detailed Network Statistics feature is not showing any data.
- Fixes to the stability of the console going in and out of the Instant On power mode.
- Performance fixes switching from the Twitch app and back to Home.
- Localization fixes in this build.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing issues where mics do not work. Please ensure that your controller is running the latest Firmware (Settings – Kinect & Devices – Devices & Accessories) and be sure to file feedback using the “Report a problem” tool when you experience this issue.
- We are aware that, in some instances, Avatar limbs (feet & hands) are pointing in unexpected directions and facial hair is appearing where it should not. Please file feedback should you experience this.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app. Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that games and or apps cannot be hidden
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Settings – Network Statistics
- We are aware that the Detailed Network Statistics feature is not showing any data. This does not impact the consoles networking performance at all it is a UI bug.
- We are aware that special characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard.
- We are aware that the recently used emoji’s/characters are not present when you launch the VK again.