Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. The Build version is 1910.190514-1920 and it will begin rolling out at 2:00 p.m. PST and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see a list of fixes and known issues in the changelog shared officially.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7113.190514-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/17/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/18/19
My Games and Apps – Download Queue Improvements
- We are adding new features in this build to the Download Queue in My Games and Apps today based on User feedback. You will now see the Estimated time to finish downloads appears in queue and Allow users to move titles in the queue up and down, not just move to front. Please test out these new features and provide feedback.
- Fixes addressing the stability of audio when the console comes out of Instant on mode.
- Users are now able to open Settings – Video fidelity & Overscan in display settings
- Fixes to narrator bugs in Settings.
- Various UI alignment fixes to the Home and settings.
- Localization fixes.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.