Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Beta and Delta Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_ (1806.180615-1909) and it will begin rolling out at 2.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see new features, many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
Xbox One Insiders we have added the Fast Start technology in the build and we would love your help testing the install performance of the following games:
- The Flame in the Flood
- Fuzion Frenzy
- Casey Powell Lacrosse 16
- Dovetail Games Euro Fishing
- The Golf Club
The quest is up for feedback!
- Fixed an issue with Microsoft Edge changing the default zoom level of all newly created tabs when going into reading mode so it displays correctly.
- Various localization fixes across the console.
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
- The issue with some users are encountering an issue with the Youtube app stuttering is being resolved by YouTube with an app update.
- Some users may notice that the online status of Friends is not updating correctly.
- Some users may encounter an issue where their Pins are not displaying artwork or are seeing a while tile instead of their profile color.
- Workaround: Please perform the following steps to fix the issue
- Open My Games & Apps
- Navigate to Groups tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select Delete all groups
- Select Delete local groups
- The Groups tab in My games & apps may not show after sign in even though you can access Groups in Guide, or you may see “This group does not exist” on Home on first sign-in for your existing Groups. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
- Some changes might not be reflected when editing Groups between multiple consoles after coming out of connected standby. Sign in/out to fix.
- Using special characters in Group names (e.g. &,”) causes issues during Group creation or using the “Add more” flow. Note: emojis are fine. This is being fixed in an upcoming build.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Reset groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problem for investigation by performing a Full system software via the dashboard as opposed to just pressing the Xbox Power button.
- Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app.
- Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.