Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Preview Beta Ring. The Build version is 1907.190614-1928 and it will begin rolling out at 2:00 p.m. PST and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see a list of fixes and known issues in the changelog shared officially.
This first update is meant to lay the groundwork for what’s to come in 1907, so while you’ll find fixes and known issues listed below, please keep an eye out for feature announcements as they’re ready to be previewed. Thanks, as always, for your passion for helping make Xbox One system updates the best they can be prior to release to GA!
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1907\18362.5031.190614-1928
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 6/19/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 6/20/19
- Stability fixes to the system.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.