Microsoft has released a new Windows 11 Build 22000.132 to insiders in both Beta and Dev channel. The only change this build brings is for Beta channel. It brings the default chat for insiders in Beta channel. There are many fixes too. Read the full changelog below.
Changes and Improvements
- Chat from Microsoft Teams is now available for Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel. We’re also excited to begin rolling out one-to-one and group audio and video calling, with many of the features that you’ve come to expect. You can create and join meetings. You can toggle your microphone and camera on or off and choose your preferred speakers, mic, and camera with device settings. You can manage meeting information and options. You can share your screen, see the roster of participants, admit meeting participants from the lobby, chat and see people’s video in a gallery view. We’re excited to bring this experience to a growing network of people!
- The new Snipping Tool for Windows 11, updated Calculator app, and updated Mail and Calendar apps are rolling out to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel – see this blog post here for details!
- Did some work to address a scenario where the recent searches list displayed when hovering over the Search icon in the Taskbar was unexpectedly blank.
- We fixed the issue where launching links from the widgets board wasn’t always invoking apps to the foreground.
- Clicking the widgets icon in the Taskbar should open it on the correct monitor now.
- Windows Sandbox:
- The Taskbar (Explorer.exe) should no longer repeatedly crash inside of Windows Sandbox.
- Addressed an issue leading to some Insiders experiencing a bug check when attempting to roll back in the previous flight.
- Mitigated an issue that was making certain games go unresponsive after pressing the Enter key.
- Fixed an issue where the “location in use” indicator icon wasn’t showing up in the Taskbar when it should have been.