Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171103-1923 and it is available from 2:00PM PDT 11/5 (9:00PM GMT 5/11).
Coming to what this build brings, we can see, new features, fixes, and known issues in the changelog shared officially. This build brings many fixes and performance improvements.
Build 1711.171103-1923 Changelog:
• Games & Apps
You can now check whether a specific game has downloaded Xbox One X assets from Games & Apps. To do this, navigate to Games & Apps > Games, place the focus over an Xbox One X Enhanced game, press the Menu button, and select Manage game. In the Manage game menu you’ll see Xbox One X Assets: Installed if Xbox One X Enhanced content has been installed.
• Party chat
• Miscellaneous improvements for Game performance issues, guide performance issues, stuttering/popping PartyChat audio • Fixes for Bad audio quality and users “hearing tinny” audio • Fixed an issue when joining a party chat you will receive the following error – “Party encountered an error. Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x8923102B]”
• Store 4k Videos
• Fixed an issue in which 4k videos would not launch and stay in the opening state.
• Dolby Atmos and Sound Settings
• Fixed an issue which caused Dolby Atmos settings to reset after resuming from connected standby and settings would report no audio state.
• Fixed an issue in which Cortana skills that activated 3rd party apps did not work such as iHeartRadio.
• My Games and Apps
• Fixed an issue in which some game installed if cancelled would get into a corrupted state and the install failed. • Fixed an issue in which the Network transfer Resume All would stop install of the currently installing item and starts installing the last item resumed. • Improved the reliability of Game launches reducing activation timeout errors resulting in a game failing to launch. Games are more resilient now to launching.
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Avatars on Home
• Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.