Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1802.180131-1450 and it will begin rolling out at 6.00 p.m. PST and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Mixer app to crash when connecting a headset while the app is in use.
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused degraded console performance in games, apps, and on the dashboard.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements for party chat.
- Additional fixes to address an issue which caused switching between Light and Dark themes to occur at incorrect times.
- Games that are installed fail to launch. Workaround: If the games are installed to an external drive please copy the game to the internal drive or attempt to delete the title and redownload to fix the launch error.
- We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.