Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_ 1804.180407-1335 and it will begin rolling out at 2.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
- Fixed an issue in which users would receive a “Something went wrong” error message when sharing game clips and captures through Twitter.
- Fixed an issue in which a user would be using an app such as Netflix or Hulu would logout then unable to launch the app again until they power cycled.
- Fixed an issue in which some users would experience loss of system sounds on Home.
- Fixed an issue in which users some users with High Contrast enabled could not see active Club counts and Looking For Group (LFG) post counts.
- Resolved an issue which prevented some users from installing certain Games (Minecraft and Fallout Shelter), and received no notifications of the installation failure.
Loss of Home Navigation playing Guitar Hero
- Fixed an issue in which users some users playing Guitar Hero with a Guitar Hero controller would return to Home and be unable to perform any navigation with their controller.
Mixer Crowd Control
- Fixed an issue when a user used the co-pilot for extended sessions the feature would stop working.
My Games and Apps Collection
- You should no longer encounter an issue with My Games and Apps appearing empty or non-functional when launched.
Settings – Privacy
- Fixed an issue in which some users could not view or change Privacy Settings.
- Resolved a system stability issue that could result in apps crashing when multiple games or apps are running.
- Fixed issues with the UHD version of Disney’s latest BD-disc “Thor:Ragnarok” disc in which playback would hang towards the end of the movie.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Hulu app volume is lower than expected—the Hulu team is working on an app update.
Audio Issues Help Needed
- We need your help if you are experiencing any audio issues on the console!
- If you experience any loss of audio on Home or in games and apps please use Report a problem and provide as much detail as possible please including:
- TV make and model
- Audio receiver or headset make and model
- Duration and frequency of the issue (How long did the issue occur? How often?)
- A video of the issue including audio if possible – please post a link to the video in your bug or we can direct message you for it.