Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_ 1805.180413-1509 and it will begin rolling out at 6.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
- Fixed a problem in which some users receives a black screen when launching full screen Game Hubs.
- Fixed a problem in which some users would lose Interactive channels lose functionality.
- Fixed a problem in which some users were unable to enter a user name or credit card number using the virtual keyboard when adding a new payment option.
- The Spotify app search function has been updated in the app and in the console platform.
- Resolved a system stability issue that could result in the console crashing when the console was in Instant on mode.
- Fixed an issue in which users when Selecting the (B) button within settings will unsnap the app instead of displaying the Broadcast and chat section.
- Some users may experience intermittent loss of Audio with certain configurations of AV receivers with ATMOS or with changing audio configurations during console use.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.