Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_ 1805.180419-1920 and it will begin rolling out at 2.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see new features, many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
Xbox Insider Blog post on the 1805 features:
- We have fixed an issue in which certain apps would fail to launch such as Hulu, Spotify, Microsoft Edge, You Tube and Kodi.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue in with users would lose navigation controls/focus in the manage game section to delete save data for a game.
Movies & TV
- Fixed the issue in which some users could not view Previously purchased TV episodes and Movies.
- We have resolved an issue in which some users were not able to see focus outline to change the payment option when purchasing a Back Compat title.
- Some users may experience intermittent loss of Audio with certain configurations of AV receivers with ATMOS or with changing audio configurations during console use.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.