Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_ 1806.180531-1920 and it will begin rolling out at 2.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
My Games & Apps
- Fixed an issue where users were seeing multiple Games & Apps categories appearing in their category lists.
- Fixed an issue where users would have issues navigating Groups within the Guide.
- Various localization issues fixed in this build.
- Fixed an issue in which the console would turn back on after a full shutdown.
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
- Enabling Groups after taking the update: Groups may not appear for you on first sign in unless you do a full console reboot after taking the system update. This is being fixed in an upcoming build and should only affect having just taken this system update.
- The Groups tab in My games & apps may not show after sign in even though you can access Groups in Guide, or you may see “This group does not exist” on Home on first sign-in for your existing Groups. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
- Some changes might not be reflected when editing Groups between multiple consoles after coming out of connected standby. Sign in/out to fix.
- Adding the Rewards app to Groups causes you to be unable to access your Groups. This is fixed for an upcoming build.
- Using special characters in Group names (e.g. &,”) causes issues during Group creation or using the “Add more” flow. Note: emojis are fine. This is being fixed in an upcoming build.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Reset groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problems for investigation.
- Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app.
- Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.