Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_ 1806.180524-1920 and it will begin rolling out at 2.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see new features, many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
- Users can now enable their camera to display full screen while broadcasting.
- Sharing an item to the Community Twist or sharing an item from the community will no longer cause a 15 second lag.
- The focus glow will clip the Club Icon within the Club settings while in Light theme
- Various localization issues fixed in this build.
Settings : Profile Pages
- The Press Y To Search and Press Y to Refresh button options will clip one another within the Social tab
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
- A few users are still experiencing the blank names for Groups. Workaround: You may need to rename these Groups if the local reset did not clear up the issue for you.
- The Groups tab My games & apps may not show after sign in even though you can access Groups in Guide. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
- You may see “This group does not exist” on Home on first sign-in for your existing Groups. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
- Some changes might not be reflected when editing Groups between multiple consoles after coming out of connected standby. Sign in/out to fix.
- Titles hidden from Ready to install will show up as an item you can add through the “Add more” or “Create a group” page
- Choosing “Add to Home” for a game within a group will not add the block to Home
- You may see issues roaming between a GA console and preview 1806 console. Workaround: Choose to reset your Groups locally to resync from the service.
- Resetting Groups – local re-sync or reset everywhere: We’ve updated the reset button at the bottom of the Groups page in “My games & apps” so now you can delete your local Groups data and re-sync with the service. This will clear up a lot of issues that may have occurred due to bad states or if data is not showing up as expected. You can still delete from everywhere if you want a fresh start with Groups.
- You may need to sign in / out for the pages to refresh afterwards.
- Note: If you are still seeing issues after performing a local reset and/or sign in/out, please make sure to file a bug so the team can investigate
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problems for investigation.
- Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app.
- Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.