Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_ 1804.180330-1920 and it will begin rolling out at 2.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
- Fixed an issue in which some users would experience loss of audio in games or apps.
Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
- Users will no longer experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
- Fixed an issue in with system stability that could result in Microsoft Edge from crashing when running multiple apps/games.
- Fixed an issue in with system stability that could result in Home/apps or games crashing when running multiple apps/games.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Some users are reporting when quitting a game or app via the guide Home is not loading and you see a black screen.
- Hulu app volume is lower and being investigated.
- We are aware of the Guide staying on the screen or being blank when exiting a game or app.