Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Deltas & Beta Rings. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1802.180125-1923.
Beta Insiders can expect to receive this update starting at 2 p.m. PST today. Read on to learn more about the fixes and known issues related to this build.
Build 1802.180125-1923 changelog:
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an error that resulted in content that was installing/downloading not resuming after a reboot.
- Certain games when installing had been failing to run on first launch until a reboot – this is now fixed.
- Reliability fixes to improve the time it takes for users to join a Party Chat session who had been experiencing long join times.
Pseudo Localization/Language Translation String Fixes
- Users will no longer see incorrect language translations in the build. If you do encounter any incorrect strings please report a problem
- Fixed an issue which caused the incorrect profile color to display after powering on the console.
- Games that are installed fail to launch. Workaround: If the games are installed to an external drive please copy the game to the internal drive or attempt to delete the title and redownload to fix the launch error.
- We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.