Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Deltas & Beta Rings. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1802.180131-1450
Beta Insiders can expect to receive this update starting at 6 p.m. PST today. Read on to learn more about the fixes and known issues related to this build. Given this is the first build the Omega Ring users are receiving we have listed the New Features in this build.
- With this update, you’ll be able to use the “Next Achievements” feature in the Guide, which enables you to view and sort a cross-games list of upcoming Achievements. Easily see which Achievements you are closest to, and quickly launch the game to obtain them. Sort filters allow you to prioritize next Achievements by closest, most common, rarest, most common rare, and highest Gamerscore. You can also hide/unhide a specific achievement or entire game from the Next Achievements section!
Mini Game Hubs
- Mini Game Hubs are available in the Guide. With this feature, you’ll be able to access great content for the games you’ve played recently from a Game Hub without ever having to leave the action. Mini Game Hubs provide an easy way to see friends who are currently playing, upcoming Achievements, Looking for Group posts, and more. To find the Mini Game Hub, launch the Guide and look for a new icon to the right of all Game tiles in the Home section.
Do Not Disturb
- Sometimes all you want to do is avoid all distractions and focus entirely on your game. This build has the new feature of “Do not disturb” online status, which will suppress notifications and let your friends know that you’re not available for another game or activity right now.
- Open the Guide and select your profile icon to the far left.
- Select My profile.
- From the Appear online dropdown to the right, select Do not disturb.
- We’re tweaking the community feed to make it easier to view comments. You’ll soon be able to see a peek of the most recent comment on community posts while viewing the activity in full screen. Comments are also being rearranged to place those that are most recent at the top. You’ll also be able to see who has liked your comments.
- To address user feedback, we have added additional inactivity shutdown options to the Power mode & startup menu. In addition to shutting down the console after one or six hours of inactivity, you will be able to select options for two, three, four and five hours.
- Navigate to Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.
- Under Options, select the “Turn off after” dropdown menu.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Mixer app to crash when connecting a headset while the app is in use.
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused degraded console performance in games, apps, and on the dashboard.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements for party chat.
- We are disabling the Dynamic/Scheduled themes feature in this build. We will continue to work on this functionality for a future release. Thank you all for testing this feature and providing feedback.
- Games that are installed fail to launch. Workaround: If the games are installed to an external drive please copy the game to the internal drive or attempt to delete the title and redownload to fix the launch error.
- We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.