Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Beta Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1802.180121-1921.
Beta Insiders can expect to receive this update starting at 6 p.m. PST today and can learn more about the Fixes and Known Issues involved below.
Build 1802.180121-1921 changelog:
System Setup – Kinect
- When configuring a Kinect during the initial console set-up experience, the process no longer fails when attempting to tune audio.
- The network transfer no longer fails when initiated from a console on 1802 (this update).
- Some users are seeing a new issue that can cause the incorrect Profile color to display after powering on the console.
- You may notice strange characters which replace normal translated text on the dashboard, Guide, and other areas. Please use Report a problem when you encounter these issues.
- Games that are installed fail to launch. Workaround: If the games are installed to an external drive please copy the game to the internal drive or attempt to delete the title and redownload to fix the launch error.
- We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.