Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Beta Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_(1806.180608-1245) and it will begin rolling out at 2.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.This build fixes – missing content on tabs, save game sync issues plus more!
Coming to what this build brings, we can see new features, many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
Mixer Shared Controller
- Leaderboards are functional now when share controller is started from any 1806 console e.g. https://mixer.com/sharecontroller
- Fixed an issue sorting Clubs when viewing a list of Clubs.
- Fixed an issue where content on the dashboard tabs (Store, Mixer, Ads etc.) was not loading correctly.
- Fixed an issue where users Gamertag and Gamerscore were not aligned correctly on the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue in which saved data syncs were failing for some users for various games and apps..
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to delete pins from Groups.
- Fixed an issue where items being added to groups are not appearing everywhere on the dashboard correctly.
- Fixed the issue with the Rewards app that resulted in no access to Groups
- Various localization fixes across the console.
- Users should no longer encounter issues attempting to view, send, or receive messages.
My Games & Apps
- Fixed an issue where the Updates section would not load for some users.
- Fixed an issue where using a USB camera would result in a green screen while broadcasting.
- Narrator text updated when a game is installing.
- Improvements to the stability to Wi-Fi after coming out of Instant on.
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
- Some users may notice that the online status of Friends is not updating correctly.
- Enabling Groups after taking the update: Groups may not appear for you on first sign in unless you do a full console reboot after taking the system update. This is being fixed in an upcoming build and should only affect having just taken this system update.
- The Groups tab in My games & apps may not show after sign in even though you can access Groups in Guide, or you may see “This group does not exist” on Home on first sign-in for your existing Groups. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
- Some changes might not be reflected when editing Groups between multiple consoles after coming out of connected standby. Sign in/out to fix.
- Using special characters in Group names (e.g. &,”) causes issues during Group creation or using the “Add more” flow. Note: emojis are fine. This is being fixed in an upcoming build.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Reset groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Netflix Atmos Audio/Video Sync issues:
- Netflix is aware that following Atmos titles occur a 5 second audio lip-sync delay.
- Guardians of the Galaxy II
- Altered Carbon
- Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problem for investigation by performing a Full system software via the dashboard as opposed to just pressing the Xbox Power button.
- Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app. Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.