Office for Windows is receiving a fresh new update in the Beta Channel for the Office Insider Program.
Version 2101 (Build 13610.20002) is available for download and introduces a new feature that will help M365 administrators to collect audit data regarding the sensitivity labelling, a feature which was recently made available.
Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Send audit data about sensitivity labeling to M365 administrators
When users apply, change, or remove sensitivity labels on their documents and emails, Office will send up audit data to the M365 audit backend for administrators to see. This is a silent functionality (no UI) for administrator benefit. Admins can view and search the data through the Activity Explorer or Audit Logs.
- We fixed an issue that made a performance improvement when applying formatting styles to pivot tables.
- We fixed an issue that occurred with animation when typing on the bottom of a comment card.
- We fixed an issue where Word hangs when saving document to PDF with hidden text.
- We have fixed an issue and now adding audio and video files will be successful.
- We fixed an issue that caused the start time of some calendar items to change unexpectedly when the event is copied from another appointment.
- We fixed and issue that caused users to be unable to select more than one category to search.
- We fixed an issue where users open projects which have supposedly been saved with updated information, but find the updates are is missing.