Office for Windows is receiving an update in the Beta Channel of the Office Insider Program.
- We fixed an issue where the Insert Object command does not show the correct icon when inserting a file from OneDrive local sync folder.
- We fixed an issue related to pictures becoming blurry while zooming.
- We fixed an issue where long hyperlinks were getting truncated.
- We fixed a VBA issue where Slide.Shapes.AddMediaObject2 crashing with legacy video formats (MPG-1,Mpeg-2).
- We fixed an issue that caused the To: field to be blank in task status reports.
- We fixed an issue where you couldn’t delete dependencies on the deliverables if the SharePoint site the deliverable was associated with no longer existed.
- We fixed an issue where users open projects which have supposedly been saved with updated information, but find the updates are is missing.