Office for Windows is receiving an update in the beta channel for the Office Insider Program.
Version 2103 (Build 13806.20000) is available for download and introduces faster suggestions in Outlook.
Additionally, dictation is available in seven new languages: Hindi, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Korean, Thai, and Chinese (Taiwan).
Dictation available in more languages
Dictation is available in more languages so more speakers can use speech-to-text. The feature supports seven new languages: Hindi, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Korean, Thai, and Chinese (Taiwan).
Microsoft Search will provide more faster, more relevant suggestions when adding people to the To, CC, and BCC lines.
- We fixed an issue where Excel would sometimes close unexpectedly when trying to show the Data Types card due to a not being able to retrieve an image.
- We fixed an issue with looping animations and audio bookmarks.
- We fixed an issue in AutoSave.
- We fixed an issue in resolving conflicts while in coauthoring.
- We fixed an issue where Project may close unexpectedly if you are running JAWS and go to the task information dialog.
- We fixed an issue where a task that are 100% complete may revert back to 99% complete.