Office for Windows is receiving an update to Version 2012 (Build 13519.20000) for those in the Office Insider Program on Windows.
Version 2012 (Build 13519.20000) is available for download and introduces the new LAMBDA function in Microsoft Excel, which can pretty much be a game changer for a lot of Excel users who wish to reuse their custom formulae as functions without worrying about writing code. More information can be found on this page.
All that changes today with the release of the LAMBDA function.
Shorten appointments and events
In Jan. 2019, we released the End Early feature. Now you can choose between ending early or starting late. This adds breaks between back to back meetings and gives you time to get to your next meeting.
- We fixed an issue that caused SmartLinks to lose their formatting when saved to drafts.
New Azure stencils and shapes
We’ve added many more stencils to help you create up-to-date Azure diagrams.
- We fixed an issue that prevented users from pasting as plain text.
- We fixed an issue where a broken hyperlink to a help article in an alert in case Autosave becomes disabled.
- We fixed an issue where editing in languages that require the use of IME would behave poorly when editing in overwrite mode.
- We fixed an issue where Excel would close unexpectedly when copying and pasting data in formula view.
- We fixed an issue where opening a project with a lot of resources was taking a long time.
- We fixed an issue where specific projects could be opened if there was an issue with the project file in a specific part of load.