Office for Windows is receiving an update in the Beta Channel for the Office Insider Program.
Microsoft has released Build 13819.20006 for Office for Windows and this update fixes a number of bugs across a number of Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
Changelog | Version 2013 (Build 13819.20006)
- We fixed a graphics issue related to unresponsiveness that may occur when loading EMF images.
- We fixed an issue that prevented users from exporting an Excel workbook to PDF.
- We fixed an issue where some formatting could be lost when copying a sheet while coauthoring.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see attachments getting duplicated when removing DRM protection.
- We fixed an issue with alignment of multiple comments.
- We fixed an issue in Read Aloud task pane keyboard shortcuts.
- We fixed an issue that updates OneDrive places to now be filtered out as appropriate per the group policy setting.
- We fixed an issue where task splits may be wrongly created when saving a project from Project web app to a local file. This would happen if a task calendar with non-standard working times was being used.
- We fixed an issue where if the indicator column is not in the first column spot, when you cut a summary task you aren’t warned that the subtasks will also be removed.
- We fixed an issue where if a user selected the Add Yourself to a Task function on their Timesheet, the correctly resource availability units may not be used on the created assignment.