Office for Windows is receiving an update in the Beta Channel for the Office Insider Program.
Windows Beta Channel Version 2011 (Build 13426.20004) is live and brings improved Conditional Formatting dialogs in Microsoft Excel among other bug fixes.
Improved Conditional Formatting dialogs
Conditional Formatting dialogs are resizable, and you can duplicate a rule with a single click.
- We fixed an issue with Power Pivot when using a connection to an Oracle database.
- We fixed an issue where Excel terminated unexpectedly when the process of MTR calc and Group Policy Object update (e.g. via Remote Group Policy Refresh) was triggered.
- We fixed an issue which caused a failure in Excel on attempt to load an atomsvc file.
- We fixed an issue where clicking comment hint didn’t zoom out to show comment card in view.
- We fixed a layout issue which the line between columns might have shifted.
- We fixed an issue where Word appears to hang when inserting an Excel workbook into a Word document.
- We fixed an issue where grid lines were getting shifted from slides when closing design pane.
- We fixed an issue where the scroll bar in the slide starts adjusting itself after stopping screen recording with selection pane opened.
- We fixed an issue which caused Outlook to stop working sporadically when adding or saving attachments.
- We fixed an issue where saving email templates as .OFT changed Chinese characters to question marks.
- We fixed an issue where a mailbox owner wasn’t able to manage Shared permission for their own Calendar as the option was greyed out.
- We fixed an issue where Outlook was not able to create a message with restricted permission.
- We fixed an issue where resource engagements searched for a resource by name instead of GUID which would cause issues if there were multiple resources with the same name.
- We fixed an issue where when you save a project from PWA to a local mpp file, the ProjectBeforeTaskChangeEvent fires for data that wasn’t actually changed by the user.
- We fixed an issue when using DAO from non-Office applications would cause the application to close unexpectedly.
- We fixed an issue in the Office Deployment Tool where configuration was failing when using the RemoveMSI feature with the Office 2007 “Microsoft Application Error Reporting” product present.