Microsoft is releasing a fresh new build for Office Insiders on Fast Ring for Windows Desktop.
Version 2007 (Build 13012.20000) is live and available for download.
Here is the complete official changelog:
- We fixed an issue where workbooks were read-only when the file only had read-only recommended.
- We fixed an issue where CustomUI XML for a custom ribbon tab was removed when saving to SharePoint/OneDrive.
- We fixed an issue where a user’s presence color indicator was not getting refreshed in the co-authoring gallery during a live, co-authoring session.
- We fixed an issue where the HTML hyperlink color was not being rendered correctly.
- We fixed an issue where the Input Method Editor (IME) window would overlap the underlying text being entered via the IME when using multiple monitors with different resolutions.
- We fixed an issue where dates in the mini calendar failed to display in bold for users in Japan.
- We fixed an issue that prevented calendar reminders from showing exact times for meetings coming up in less than a week.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see the following error when closing an appointment that was previously saved: “The item cannot be saved because it was changed by another user or in another window. Do you want to make a copy in the default folder for the item?”
- We fixed an issue where if Fixed Duration tasks are at 100% complete but the Actual Finish is not specified, the Task % Complete would display as less than 100%.
- We fixed an issue where URLs that were not http or https based, were not being displayed in the Most Recently Used list.
Source: Office Insider