Microsoft is releasing a fresh new build for Office Insiders on Beta Channel for Windows Desktop.
Version 2007 (Build 13029.20006) is live and available for download.
Here is the official changelog:
Create polls in email quickly and easily
Easily create a poll, collect votes, and view results within an email.
New room finder
Search for conference rooms by different capabilities.
- We fixed an issue where Outlook would hang if there were over 130 recipients on the To line, and we also improved the performance of rendering the text.
- We fixed an issue in the To Do Bar where events that spanned more than two days displayed the same end time for all subsequent days.
- We fixed an issue that caused users of Outlook to see their message list stop updating for several minutes after using shared calendars.
- We fixed an issue where data model tables created in certain versions of Excel could not be seen in ‘Table Preview’ even though the query associated with the table had not been edited.
- We fixed an issue where disabling Ignore Relative/Absolute references in the Define Name \ Apply Names dialog would cause formulas not to work.
- We fixed an issue where clearing an advanced data filter could lose table formatting.
- We fixed an issue where the full path of an embedded PDF document would show in the document caption rather than just the filename.
- We fixed an issue where after disabling the Wolfram cloud connector and then saving and re-opening an Excel workbook could result in a crash.
- We fixed an issue where booting Excel with the Solver add-in enabled would result in a crash.
- We fixed an issue where pasting HTML to a text area on a slide would instead get pasted into a text box created at the top of the slide.
- We fixed an issue where selecting all slides in Presenter View, then exiting Presenter View using Alt+Tab and returning to the slide show, and clicking ‘End Show’ would result in an unhandled exception.
- We fixed an issue during co-authoring mode when there is a merge conflict, and the user has already chosen to discard changes. We no longer display the option to save or discard changes.
- We fixed an issue that, when attempting to save a file containing a macro under a new name, would cause it to be saved with a .docx extension and the filename WRO0004.docx regardless of what the user entered, which rendered the document unusable.
- We fixed an issue where Project may crash when opening certain XML files.
- We fixed an issue where you couldn’t open a Project file from a SharePoint document library if the library were in modern mode.
- We fixed an issue where projects couldn’t be opened in the Project desktop client from the Project Web App if the URL ended in .com.
Source: MS Office Insiders