Microsoft has released an update for the OneDrive app on iOS devices.
Version 11.35 is live in the app store and includes a new feature along with bug fixes as well.
One of the major addition is the new search feature in the photos tab. This will hep you to look for specific photos of dog, cat, wedding etc. by typing a search term.
Here is the complete changelog:
- Circles, squares, and lines, oh my. PDF mark up isn’t in Kansas anymore, now you can add shapes.
- Sometimes, when attempting to upload something via the share extension, it would show the last item that you uploaded via the share extension, rather than the newly-selected one. Other times, the correct item would show, but it would be stuck in a waiting state after you hit upload. Both of these issues have been fixed.
- Did you know that your photos are searchable? Find the memory you are looking for with the new search bar in the Photos tab. Dog, cat, flower, sunrise–search away!
- iPad users sometimes saw the the wrong file size displayed when downloading a photo or video to their device. This was very confusing and has been fixed.
- Our scan button used to shrink whenever we showed a toast message. It got tired, took a long nap and hasn’t been shrinking properly lately. Thankfully, it’s now awake, fully rested and will animate when it’s supposed to.
You can download and install the update by clicking on the link given below.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation