Panasonic which is very well known for it’s rough & tough industrial computers has today announced a new tablet in it’s Toughpad Series-the Toughpad FZ-Q1. It is having a display size of 12.5 inch with a display resolution of 1920×1080 which is Full HD. The device is rugged as previous one. It is having two variants names as Standard model& Performance model. It is powered by Intel Celeron N2807 Processor in the standard variant & Intel Core i5-4302Y vPro in the performance variant. Users can easily choose according to their requirement. If we talk about memory,it is having 4/8 GB of RAM for both the models along with 64GB/18GB with EMMC card slot of upto 256 GB. In terms of software , the device is running Windows 8.1 Pro which can be updated to Windows 10 anytime. It has easy grip bottom cover, integrated stylus and fast charging support.The fast charging support was very much requested & needed feature nowadays because of bigger batteries. It has 8 MP of rear camera with a 2 MP camera on the front.
Specifications of Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q1 :
- 12.5″ Full HD 1920×1080 display
- Standard model – 1.58GHz Intel Celeron N2807 Processor , 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC and 128GB expandable
- Performance model – 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-4302Y vPro Processor , 8GB RAM, 128GB eMMC and 256GB expandable.
- 8 MP rear camera
- 2 MP front camera
- Windows 8.1 Pro, upgradable to Windows 10
- 4G LTE
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC7260 Wi-Fi 802.11
- Bluetooth v4.0, USB 3.0,Micro SDXC
- Optional Smart Card reader
- Optional Contact less Smart Card/RFID HF reader
Pricing & Availability :
The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q1 will be made available in March this year with a starting price of $999 for the standard model & $1699 for Performance model in the US. Other accessories like Spill resistant, backlit keyboard with carrying strap will be available separately.