PlanGrid is a popular construction app which is already available on the Android and iOS platforms.
Starting today, you can go and download the general release of PlanGrid for Windows, the best way to experience the construction work on your favorite Windows devices, and keep your entire team on the same page.
Bob Kramer, CR2 Engineering:
The Microsoft Surface seems to be gaining traction in the industry and having PlanGrid on all of the major platforms will be a big step forward to adoption across the industry.
Some of the major app features on Windows:
1. Fast, smooth sheet viewing: Effortlessly navigate your sheets; zoom in and out with ease.
2. Multiple windows for side-by- side comparison: Compare sheets without jumping back and forth between screens.
3. Offline mode:. Take your project anywhere, even when there’s no internet PlanGrid will update when you’re back online.
4. Snap-to annotations: Make detailed markups and take accurate measurements-everything automatically snaps to the nearest 45 degree angle.
5. Estimates, and measurements: Take multiple measurements and report totals back to your team faster than ever.
If you want to learn more and download the app, visit this page here