Microsoft today updated their Plumbago app on Windows 10.
The latest update looks like to be a significant, as it packs with some new features including Portrait support.
Those who don’t know, Plumbago is a digital notebook with handwriting smoothing, realistic ink, paper and more. Check out app features below.
• Smooth handwriting — Adjust the smoothing level you want for beautiful handwriting
• Realistic ink and paper — Elegant color palettes, realistic inks, and useful papers
• Calligraphy pen tool – Practice the art of calligraphy or enhance your drawings.
• Add pictures — Trace, highlight, and annotate imported image files
• Easy navigation — See all pages and easily navigate between pages in a notebook
• Share pages or copy areas to the clipboard — Save a page as an image or copy specific areas to use in other apps, such as Word and OneNote
• Cloud syncing — sync your notebooks across devices and store them in the cloud with Microsoft OneDrive
Below is change log for latest update
What’s new in latest update
• Portrait support — Create notebooks in portrait orientation.
• Calligraphy pen tool — Practice the art of calligraphy or enhance your drawings.
• Cloud syncing — Sync your notebooks across devices and store them in the cloud with Microsoft OneDrive.
• Save as PDF — Save your entire notebook as a PDF file for easy sharing, archiving, or importing into other applications.
• Quicker warm-up for handwriting smoothing — Plumbago remembers your stroke style between notebook sessions, which makes for quicker and more noticeable handwriting smoothing effects.
• Performance enhancements — as well as several other minor bug fixes
The update is now live on store. Hit following link to get this app.