Power BI desktop client has been updated with a bunch of new and exciting features in the latest February release.
The latest update includes several most-voted formatting features and new Quick Calcs for measures.
Also, there are several updates to data connectors and two new query editing options.
For a summary of the major updates in v2.43.4647.541, you can watch the following video:
Here’s the complete list of February updates:
- Word wrap on matrix row headers
- X- and Y-axis font size control
- Cartesian chart minimum category width
- Line chart line thickness and join type controls
- ODBC and OLE DB connectors: support for selecting related tables
- Enhanced Folder connector: support for combining binaries from the Preview dialog
- Unified text & CSV connectors
- PowerApps Common Data Service connector
- Specify the desired column type and locale in column headers type menus
- Easily insert steps in existing queries
For a detailed overview of each new feature, head over to this page.
Download Power BI Desktop