Microsoft has released the November Feature update for Power BI desktop.
The latest update (version 2.41.4581.361) comes with many exciting features such as the newest analytics feature, clustering etc.
It also adds several new table and matrix improvements.
Here is the complete list of features:
- Dropdown slicer
- Hierarchical axis
- Matrix conditional formatting
- Table & matrix column formatting
- Axis label and title color control
- Mobile reports scrolling
- Clustering (preview)
- Forecasting – now available on Power BI on the web
- Groups – ribbon entry point
- Spark DirectQuery
- OData connector – folding of expand record operations
- Enhanced “combine binaries” experience
- Azure Analysis Services
- Web connector updates
Query Editing Improvements
- Improved “function authoring” experience
- Support for percentage data type
- Maximize/Restore buttons in the Navigator and Query Dependencies dialogs
If you want to see a summary of all these features, take a look at the video below:
You can learn more about the features in detail here