Microsoft’s upcoming Project Scorpio’s Full specifications have been leaked before its official launch. The specs have been revealed in a video posted by Digital Foundry on YouTube. Here is what the revealed specifications look like. It is out and out a powerhouse.
As you can see in the screenshot above and in video, Project Scorpio can achieve True 4K and 60 frames per second with only 65% memory usage.
Project Scorpio’s Full Specs:
- 4K UHD Blu-ray drive.
- Custom 8 CPU cores processor clocked at 2.3 GHz, 4MB L2 cache.
- MD’s Polaris architecture 6 TFLOPS GPU, with 1,172 GHz, 40 compute units
- 12 GB RAM, 6.8 GHz with 326 GB/s bandwidth
- Internal PSU (245W)
- 1 TB HDD and may be other configurations.
- Compact design,
- Advanced cooling
- HDMI-in and out
- 3x USB 3.0
- SPDIF digital audio port
- IR receiver/blaster
- Kinect with a USB adapter.