We recently reported about the possibility of Samsung introducing a refreshed version of its Windows 10 powered Galaxy TabPro S device at the upcoming Mobile World Congress later this month.
Now, a new leak has surfaced online over at FCC which details all the specs of the device.
Here are the leaked of Samsung Galaxy TabPro S (2nd-gen):
- 12-inch Super AMOLED Quad HD display, resolution of 2160 x 1440
- Intel Core i5-7200U 7th Gen “Kaby Lake” processor clocked at 3.1 GHz
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 620.
- 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 128 GB of SSD storage expandable with a SD card slot.
- 13-megapixel rear camera with 4K recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type C ports
- Bluetooth 4.1, LTE support
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC Dual band Wi-Fi ( 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz )
- Samsung S-Pen and keyboard cover.
- 5070mAh battery with a 25W Turbo Charger.
There are also some variants that will support an additional SIM slot configuration for LTE connectivity.
The device has already passed the Bluetooth Certification, and now the leak with FCC filing takes it one more step close to becoming a reality.