STAR WARS™: Squadrons Pre-order Edition is now available on Xbox One.
A first-person multiplayer game where you fight alongside your squadron, and learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling STAR WARS™ single-player story.
Pre-order* STAR WARS™: Squadrons now to get cosmetic items for your New Republic and Imperial pilots and starfighters:
- New Republic Var-Shaa Hunter X-wing skin (Epic)
- Imperial Var-Shaa Survivor TIE interceptor skin (Epic)
- New Republic Recruit Flight Suit (Epic)
- Imperial Ace Flight Suit (Epic)
- New Republic Recruit Starfighter Skins (Rare)
- Imperial Ace Starfighter Skins (Rare)
- New Republic Recruit Decal (Common)
- Imperial Ace Decal (Common)
- All Wings Report In – Plan skirmishes with your squadron in the briefing room before taking off to the evolving battlefields across the galaxy. Compete in intense 5v5 multiplayer dogfights or unite with your squadron to tip the scales in monumental fleet battles. Together, you’re the galaxy’s finest.
- Master Legendary Starfighters – Take control of different classes of starfighters from both the New Republic and Imperial fleets – including the agile A-wing and the devastating TIE bomber. Modify your ship, divert the power between its systems, and destroy your opponents in strategic space dogfights.
- Live Your Star Wars Pilot Fantasy – The cockpit is your home. Use its dashboards to your advantage and – with just a thin hull of metal and glass between you and the perils of space – feel the intensity of combat from a first-person perspective. Take off in thrilling multiplayer modes and a unique single-player Star Wars story, which covers a key campaign near the conclusion of the Galactic Civil War. Immerse yourself in the pilot’s seat completely with the option to play the entirety of Star Wars: Squadrons in VR.
- The Mission is Clear – Star Wars: Squadrons is a fully self-contained experience from day one, where you earn rewards through play. Climb the ranks and unlock new components like weapons, hulls, engines, shields, and cosmetic items in a clear path for progression that keeps gameplay fresh and engaging.
Developer: Electronic Arts