YouTube app myTube beta has received a new update for Windows PC, Mobile, and Xbox. myTube Beta, the best third-party YouTube app for Windows 10 Devices developed by Ryken Studios has just got better with the latest update, the developers have introduced some minor improvements and bug fixes. The latest update version is 188.8.131.52.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings fixes for bug where donation dialog may appear at every app launch
and fixes for myTube-to-myTube casting on IPv6 networks. Check out the full changelog below.
myTube Beta Changelog:
– Fixed bug where donation dialog may appear at every app launch
– Fixed myTube-to-myTube casting on IPv6 networks
– Fixed playlists in myTube-to-myTube casting
– Now updates translation once every 14 days on launch for both beta and non-beta uses (translation will always be updated when loading the translation page)
– (Mobile) Added media player to myTube-to-myTube casting which plays an empty audio file, so that playback controls are available in the background during casting
– (PC) New “Theater Mode” layout where the video takes up the whole window
– (PC & Xbox) The “Switch to 24 Hz” setting in “Display mode adjustments” has been implemented
– (Xbox) Fixed bug where some default quality options were missing on Xbox
– (Xbox) Background audio will resume from its previous position instead of restarting when playback fails due to the FCU playback bug
You can download the updated app from the link given below.