Microsoft has today pushed a new cumulative update Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.1737 (10.0.14393.1737) to non-insiders on Anniversary update. The Build 14393.1737 is now available to download and install on Phones running Anniversary update aka version 1607.
As one can rightly guess this cumulative update only brings fixes and improvements. There are no new features or significant changes. Read the full changelog below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.1737 Changelog:
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Updated the BitLocker.psm1 PowerShell script to not log passwords when logging is enabled.
- Addressed issue with the Lock Workstation setting for smart cards where, in some cases, the system doesn’t lock when the smart card is removed.
- Addressed issue where saving a credential with an empty password to Credential Manager causes the system to stop working when attempting to use the credential.
- Addressed issue where an access token is improperly closed from a WMI query.
- Addressed issue where the size of a cloned file was improperly calculated by ReFS.
- Addressed error STOP 0x44 in Npfs!NpFsdDirectoryControl.
- Addressed error 0x1_SysCallNum_71_nt!KiSystemServiceExitPico.