Microsoft has today pushed a new cumulative update Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.1770 (10.0.14393.1770) to non-insiders on Anniversary update. The Build 14393.1770 is now available to download and install on Phones running Anniversary update aka version 1607.
As one can rightly guess this cumulative update only brings fixes and improvements. There are no new features or significant changes. Read the full changelog below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.1770 Changelog:
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue where the Universal CRT caused the linker (link.exe) to stop working for large projects.
- Addressed issue with form submissions in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue with rendering a graphics element in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue with docking and undocking Internet Explorer windows.
- Addressed issue caused by a pop-up window in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue where a vendor API deleted data unexpectedly.
- Addressed issue where SD propagation stops working when you manually trigger Security Descriptor propagation (SDPROP) by setting the RootDse attribute FixupInheritance to 1. After setting this attribute, SD propagation and permissions changes made on Active Directory objects don’t propagate to child objects. No errors are logged.
- Addressed access violation in LSASS that occurs during startup of domain controller role conditions. A race condition causes the violation when account management calls occur while the database is refreshing internal metadata. A password reset or change is one of the management calls that may trigger this problem.
- Addressed issue where USBHUB.SYS randomly causes memory corruption that results in random system crashes that are extremely difficult to diagnose.
- Addressed issue where the ServerSecurityDescriptor registry value does not migrate when you upgrade to Windows 10 1607. As a result, users might not be able to add a printer using the Citrix Print Manager service. Additionally, they might not be able to print to a client redirected printer, a Citrix universal print driver, or a network printer driver using the Citrix universal print driver.
- Security updates to Microsoft Windows Search Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Graphics Component, Internet Explorer, Windows kernel, Microsoft Edge, Windows Authentication, Windows TPM, Device Guard, Windows Wireless Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Microsoft Windows DNS, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Server, Microsoft JET Database Engine, and the Windows SMB Server.