Microsoft has now pushed a new Windows 10 PC preview build to insiders in Fast Ring. The Windows 10 Build 16294 can be installed now on your PC.
The build doesn’t include any major changes or new feature, only some bug fixes are there. Check out the full changelog below.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- This build has the fix for the bug that was causing some Surface Pro 3 devices to end up in a “unbootable” state where the Windows OS will not load and it appears to be stuck on a “spinning dots” screen. After installing this build, Surface Pro 3 devices should no longer get into this state. If you have a Surface Pro 3 in a bad state.
- We fixed an issue on Dutch builds where explorer could go into a crash loop if an app-requested downloads notification popped up from OneDrive.
- We fixed an issue where expand.exe couldn’t expand CABs that contained Japanese characters in the file name.
- We fixed a race condition that could result in window content being transparent (but showing the window frame) or stale after unlocking your desktop.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders seeing error 0x800B010C when attempting to upgrade to the last few flights.