Microsoft has started rolling out two new Windows 10 19H2 Builds 18362.10014 & 18362.10015 to the insiders in the slow ring. The only difference between these two builds is that Build 18362.10014 comes with features turned OFF by default, while Build 18362.10015 comes with features turned ON by default. As per the official blog post,
- IF you are on 19H2 Build 18362.10012 – you will receive Build 18362.10014 with features turned OFF by default. This includes the below-mentioned features as well as the features from the previous release.
- IF you are on 19H2 Build 18362.10013 – you will receive Build 18362.10015 with features turned ON by default.
Coming to the new changes and features that Builds 18362.10014 & 18362.10015 pack, there are security, file explorer search, ability to let enterprise Windows 10 S users get Win32 apps and accessibility improvements. Check the complete changelog below.
You can read all the changes and new features that Windows 10 Version 19H2 brings with itself by clicking here in our massive categorized changelog.
Builds 18362.10014 & 18362.10015 Changelog:
- We have enabled Windows Defender Credential Guard for ARM64 devices for additional protection against credential theft for enterprises deploying ARM64 devices in their organizations.
- We have enabled the ability for enterprises to supplement the Windows 10 in S Mode policy to allow traditional Win32 (desktop) apps from Microsoft Intune.
- We’re updating the search box in File Explorer to now be powered by Windows Search. This change will help integrate your OneDrive content online with the traditional indexed results. More details here. [UPDATED for clarity.]
- We have added the ability for Narrator and other assistive technologies to read and learn where the FN key is located on keyboards and what state it is in (locked versus unlocked).