Microsoft has released new 20H1 builds for insiders in Fast and Slow rings. While Build 19030 is available in the Fast ring, Build 19025.1052 goes to the Slow ring.
Build 19025.1052 is a minor cumulative update over the Build 19025.1051 and without any changelog.
UPDATE 11/22: We have released Build 19025.1052 which is a Cumulative Update with no major changes. We are trying out our servicing pipeline on 20H1 builds.
The Build 19030 comes without the watermark and thus 20H1 can be very close to the RTM status. It brings only fixes and improvements that you can check below.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC:
- The build watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build. This doesn’t mean we’re done…
- We fixed an issue where if you started to reset your MSA pin from the sign-in screen and left it without interacting with it for some time, it would result in a black screen, requiring a reboot to recover.
- We fixed an issue that could result in night light settings getting lost on the primary monitor when the system is connected/disconnected from a secondary monitor.
- We fixed an issue that could result in an out of memory message when watching a long HEVC video.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain apps not fully filling the screen when maximized in recent builds.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have found incompatibility issues due to changes in the operating system between some Insider Preview builds and certain versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software. To safeguard Insiders who might have these versions installed on their PC, we have applied a compatibility hold on these devices from being offered affected builds of Windows Insider Preview. See this article for details.
- We’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- We’ve heard that Settings still isn’t available outside of launching via the URI (ms-settings:) for some Insiders and are investigating.
- Some Insiders are reporting that after successfully installing printer drivers from the Optional Updates section, the same driver is still showing as available for install. We’re looking into the issue.
- We’re looking into reports of certain external USB 3.0 drives not responding with Start Code 10 or 38 after they’re attached.