Microsoft announced Windows 10 Redstone Insider preview build 14251 in the fast ring just now. This build doesn’t have notable new features in it but you can notice the new Cortana improvements.
Check the changelog and Known Issues below.
Build 14251 changelog:
- Fixed the issue where some PC games would crash switching from windowed mode to full screen, upon game resolution change, or upon launch due to a bug in Windows graphics stack. So play your games! If you run into any issues – please let us know by reporting in the Feedback app and include the game title.
- Fixed the issue where applications such as Narrator, Magnifier, and third-party assistive technologies may experience intermittent issues or crashes.
- Fixed an issue where File Explorer would crash frequently when DPI settings were at 175%.
Build 14251 Known Issues:
- You might see a WSClient.dll error dialog after logging in. We’re working on a fix for this but as a workaround, you can run the following in Command Prompt with administrative rights: schtasks /delete /TN “\Microsoft\Windows\WS\WSRefreshBannedAppsListTask” /F
- The Connect button does not show up in Action Center. The workaround is to press Windows key + P and then click “Connect to a wireless display”.
- Due to a recent memory management change, you may see periodic app crashes or other memory related app errors. The workaround is to reboot your PC.
Source : Microsoft