Microsoft is now rolling out another new update to Windows 10 OS. The latest update being rolled out is called Windows 10 version 1809.
The latest update to Windows 10 version 1809 comes with KB version KB4534273. It comes with OS build version 17763.973.
Speaking of the changes and improvements, the new build brings updated support for Google Chrome’s new cookie policies. It also brings updates to improve security when using input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus.
- Updates support for Google Chrome’s new cookie policies.
- Updates to improve security when using input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus.
Improvements and fixes:
- This security update includes quality improvements.
Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue to support new SameSite cookie policies by default for release 80 of Google Chrome.
- Security updates to Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Management, Windows Cryptography, Windows Virtualization, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, and Windows Server.
- If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, please refer to the Security Update Guide.