Microsoft has made Windows 10 Mobile Build 15215 available for insiders in Fast Ring. The build as expected doesn’t bring new features / significant changes with itself. The focus here is again on bug fixes and improvements. So, in the changelog you can expect to see fixes and improvements only.
There are some known issues in this build that you may like to read before taking the plunge.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15215 Changelog:
- We fixed an issue where the Call audio did not move to speaker after removing the headset on some phones.
- We have improved power and performance for apps, such as Fitbit, for pair, connect, sync and notifications.
- We fixed an issue where notifications would not be mirrored to the user’s PC and Cortana’s cross-device settings would not persist.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15215 Known Issues:
- The copyright date is incorrect under Settings > System > About. It shows as 2016 when it should be 2017. Thanks to the Windows Insiders that reported this!
- In some cases, the WeChat app may crash on launch.