Apart from Windows 10 Build 16193 for PC, Microsoft has also pushed Build 15213 for Mobile insiders in Fast Ring. The build however only brings fixes and improvements as changelog. There are no new Fall Creators Update features or significant changes. You can check the official changelog below.
This build also has some known issues that you may like to read before installing it on your phone.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15213 Changelog:
- We fixed an issue where the Battery Settings page caused the device to become unresponsive and appear to have hung.
- We fixed a general issue where certain background tasks were being incorrectly starved under resource contention. This issue would impact music and video playback.
- Under low memory conditions, additional app launches will cause the OS to run out-of-memory and the device will restart unexpectedly to recover. This fix detects the condition and blocks app launches until memory is freed up.
- We fixed an issue with Microsoft Edge which prevented the phone from entering Connected Standby which caused battery drain.
- We fixed an issue where the word auto-correction service would crash.
- We fixed 2 issues causing the device screen to stay off when unplugging from the Continuum dock after screen has timed out normally requiring the device to be rebooted to recover.
- We fixed an issue with the Notifications Settings page which made the UI appear unresponsive.
- We fixed an Enterprise MDM issue where the policy could hide all pages except the Work Access page.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 15213 Known Issues:
- The copyright date is incorrect under Settings > System > About. It shows as 2016 when it should be 2017. Thanks to the Windows Insiders that reported this!
- In some cases, the WeChat app may crash on launch.