Today Lava launched its Twinpad 2-in-1 laptop-tablet hybrid running Windows 10. The tablet is made specially for students and working professionals.The device is priced at Rs. 15,999 and will be available across all national retail stores, multi-brand outlets, and e-commerce websites. It will be available in Silver colour option.
- This a single-SIM supporting 2-in-1 tablet that features a 10.1-inch WXGA (1280×800 pixels) resolution IPS display.
- It includes a bidirectional screen, which means the screen can be placed on the front as well as facing the back.
- The 2-in-1 tablet comes with a detachable keyboard and a stylus as well.
- powered by a quad-core Intel processor clocked at 1.3GHz, clubbed with 2GB of RAM
- The Lava Twinpad houses 32GB inbuilt storage, which is expandable via a microSD card (up to 64GB).
- A 2-megapixel rear and front camera is also included.
- The tablet is backed by a 7400mAh battery
- The hybrid tablet bears 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, and two Micro-USB slots.
Raman Sharma, Vice-President & Business Head Tablets, Lava International Limited said during the launch:
“In India, tablets as a category is still evolving but at the same time lines are blurring between phablets and tablets. At Lava, we are constantly investing in R&D to bring innovative yet relevant devices for the consumers. In Twinpad we have come up with a device that offers great computing functionalities and therefore finds a right fit with students & young working executives who are always on the move. The overall proposition led by dual functionality & a bidirectional screen will redefine benchmarks in this category.”