Microsoft has released a new Patch Tuesday update KB4560960 for Windows 10 Version 1903 and 1909. The update KB4560960 with Builds 18363.900/18362.900 for version 1909/1903 brings login, Microsoft Store, Edge & other improvements and fixes for a number of Windows issues. Check the highlights and full changelog below.
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
- Updates to improve security when using external devices (such as game controllers, printers, and web cameras) and input devices (such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus).
- Improves security in Microsoft Xbox and the Microsoft Store.
- Updates for verifying usernames and passwords.
All improvements and fixes:
Windows 10, version 1909:
This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- This build includes all the improvements from Windows 10, version 1903.
- No additional issues were documented for this release.Windows 10, version 1903:
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, please refer to the Security Update Guide.
You can manually download this update by clicking here. If you need help in understanding how to install these updates manually on your PC, you can refer to our step by step noob-friendly tutorial here.