Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Preview Delta and OMEGA Rings. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1710.171020-1745 and it is available from: 6:00PM PDT 10/23 (9:00PM GMT 23/10)
Coming to what this build brings, we can see fixes, and known issues in the changelog shared officially. This build brings many fixes and performance improvements.
Build 1710.171020-1745 Changelog:
• Display & Sound
Fixed an issue which caused the console to get stuck in 24hz mode after playing a 3D Blu-Ray disc.
• Games & Apps
• Fixed an issue which caused game trials to report incorrect time remaining.
• Fixed an issue which sometimes caused game saves to fail to sync.
• Resolved issues with could cause infrequent video and audio stuttering in games.
• Miscellaneous performance fixes and improvements.
Fixed an issue in which Dashboard screenshots would not show properly when displaying full screen HDR content from the Activity Feed
Additional fixes to address issues which sometimes cause Home to unexpectedly crash.
• Sign In
Resolved an issue which caused some users to be unable to sign in.
Fixed an issue when a User was unable to make a second Skype call. The users no longer needs to reboot the console to stop the issue.
Made the error notification more informative when adding a content block to Home while the list is full.
• System Update
Additional fixes to address issues with system update installations stalling and failing to complete.
• Blu-Ray Player
Resolved an issue which caused certain colors to display incorrectly in Blu-Ray content.
When using Hebrew language, Netflix fails to launch. A fix for this issue will be available soon.
When creating a multiplayer team tournament selecting the CREATE button now instantly creates the tournament.
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Avatars on Home
Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.