Microsoft’s Azure Data Factory allows you to bring data from a rich variety of locations in diverse formats into Azure for advanced analytics and predictive modeling on top of massive amounts of data.
Here is a complete list of the Azure Data Factory updates for February.
- New Oracle driver bundled with Data Management Gateway with performance enhancements
- Service Principal authentication support for Azure Data Lake Store
- Automatic table schema creation when loading into SQL Data Warehouse
- Zip compression/decompression support
- Support extracting data from arrays in JSON files
- Ability to explicitly specify cloud copy execution location
- Support updating the new Azure Resource Manager Machine Learning web service
To read about each feature in detail, hit the source link below.