Microsoft today pushed Windows 10 Build 17134.48 (10.0.17134.48) as cumulative update KB4103721 to those on the latest April 2018 update or on Windows 10 version 1803. The changelog for the Build 17134.48 mentions fixes, improvements, and security updates.
Read the complete changelog below and click on the download link to manually install it, if you need it.
Windows 10 Build 17134.48 Changelog:
Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue with the April 2018 Windows Servicing update that causes App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that prevents certain VPN apps from working on builds of Windows 10, version 1803. These apps were developed using an SDK version that precedes Windows 10, version 1803, and use the public RasSetEntryProperties API.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server. For more information, see CredSSP updates for CVE-2018-0886.
- Security updates to Windows Server, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows app platform and frameworks, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, HTML help, and Windows Hyper-V.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, see the Security Update Guide.
Windows 10 Build 17134.48 download link:
You can manually download the Build 17134.48 aka KB4103721 by clicking here.