On Patch Tuesday, Microsoft has pushed Windows 10 Mobile/PC Build 10.0.15063.786 (KB4053580) to those on Creators update. The cumulative update will be available for both phones and PCs running version 1703 of Windows 10.
You can check the update availability by going to Settings–>Update & Security–>Windows update–>Check for updates. Coming to what is there in changes/fixes/improvements, there are expectedly no significant changes. But there are lots of fixes and improvements.
You can check the full changelog of Windows 10 Mobile/PC Build 15063.786 (KB4053580) below.
Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Updates Internet Explorer’s default visibility for the button that launches Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses issue where users of SQL Server Reporting Services may not be able to use the scrollbar in a drop-down list.
- Addresses issue that caused Windows Pro devices on the Current Branch for Business (CBB) to upgrade unexpectedly.
- Addresses issue where applications may stop responding for customers who have internet or web proxies enabled using PAC script configurations. This is a result of a reentrancy deadlock in WinHTTP.dll. This can result in the following:
- Microsoft Outlook can’t connect to Microsoft Office365.
- Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge can’t render any content (including local computer content, local network content, or web content).
- Cisco Jabber stops responding, which blocks messaging and telephony features.
- Any application or service that relies on WinHTTP is affected.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, and Windows Server.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Known issues in this update
Microsoft is not currently aware of any issues with this update.